Monday 2 January 2012

Welcome to Mama Tea's Breastfeeding Blog!


Welcome all new mamas, those breastfeeding and all those interested in breastfeeding! The Mama has decided to set up this blog to discuss breastfeeding and share information with those interested.

As a mama who has breastfed two babies, I am still amazed at the reactions that people have to breastfeeding. The under noted is an excellent article by Leigh Goessl.


http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/316965

Why is it so offensive to feed your baby? Don't get me wrong, I believe that it is every woman's right to choose whether to breastfeed and for how long. However, I am astonished that it is still considered a controversial thing to do in public. It is surely a woman's right to breastfeed wherever she wants to? Indeed, this right is protected legally.

I think that we will see a lot more nurse-in's and breastfeeding flash mobs in 2012. Watch this space!

The Mama
Mama Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment